Business Assistance Now Available at City Hall
Business owners or those interested in starting a new business will now be able to drop in at City Hall to meet with the Economic Development Program Manager Laurie Decker during regular office hours. The office is located on first floor at City Hall and the Drop In office hours will be on the first and third Wednesdays of each month from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Services offered will include:
- Assistance with understanding licensing and permitting processes
- Information to aid in business site selection
- Resources to assist in developing a business plan and launching a business
- Business workshops and one-on-one advisory services for existing businesses
- Connections to regional resources
The Economic Development Partnership is a collaboration of the City of Sonoma and the Sonoma Valley Chamber of Commerce, providing assistance to both prospective and existing local businesses as well as various initiatives to support the local economy. More information can be found online at SonomaValley4Biz.com.