Filing a Claim Against the City of Sonoma

To file a claim against the City of Sonoma, you must first complete a Claim Form.  Claim Forms are available at the City of Sonoma City Clerk’s office, second floor, No. 1 The Plaza, Sonoma CA 95476.

Please fill out the Claim Form completely.  Missing information will delay the processing of your claim.  After completing the Claim Form submit it along with any attachments (receipts, repair estimates, etc.) to the City Clerk’s office.

NOTE:  The City Clerk’s office is the only office to which claims may be submitted.  Claims are not sent to the City Attorney, Risk Management or any other City Department.

Download Claim Form



Rebekah Barr, MMC, City Clerk
City of Sonoma
No. 1 The Plaza
Sonoma CA 95476
(707) 933-2216
(707) 938-2559 fax