Updated Applicant Submittals – 9/24/2018
The following submittals were received from the Gateway Applicant:
- Gateway Updated Narrative
- Project information including elevations
- Project Renderings
- Aerial Photograph
- Landscape Plan
- Origer Historic Analysis – Dated September 24, 2018
- Dudek Aesthetic Analysis – Dated September 24, 2018
- Tentative map
In addition, the City has updated the transportation analysis:
9. W-Trans Traffic Analysis – Dated September 24, 2018
The following summarizes the key items of the Applicant’s proposed changes to their Project:
- Buildings have increased setbacks on Broadway ranging from 17-feet to 25-feet (15-feet was originally proposed).
- Modification to architecture of internal buildings from contemporary to elements of farmhouse.
- All buildings are now proposed at 30-feet in height or less. The original proposal had buildings with a range of 25 to 36 feet in height). By decreasing the height, the Applicant removes the need for an height exception as would be required in the code.
- The floor area ratio is 70.4% (the Code allows up to 100%).
- Site coverage is 56.7 (Up to 60% is allowed).
- The parking requirement is now 74 spaces and 79 spaces are proposed, exceeding the Municipal Code requirement as well as the State density bonus law for affordable projects.
- Common open space has been increased to 11,889 square feet.
- Option for “for sale” affordable housing instead of rental as a choice for the City Council.