The Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E) will be hosting a Wildfire Safety Informational Webinar on July 22, 2019, from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. to share more information about the Community Wildfire Safety Program (CWSP) with a focus on Public Safety Power Shutoff Program. This webinar will provide an opportunity for anyone who is interested in PG&E’s wildfire safety efforts to receive a presentation from PG&E leadership, ask questions and provide feedback. Closed captioning for the webinar event will be available in English, Spanish and Chinese. Topics will include:
- Expansion of the Public Safety Power Shutoff program
- Accelerated safety inspections of electric infrastructure
- Enhanced vegetation management around power lines
- Hardening the electric system for the future by replacing equipment and installing covered power lines and stronger and more resilient poles
Register for the webinar at https://engage.vevent.com/rt/pacificgasandelectriccompany~071719
- Please note that for optimal viewing, it is best not to use VPN, but instead to connect directly to the Internet.
- Please disable your pop-up blockers in order to view the content in its entirety.
- This event is being streamed. It is recommended that you listen via your computer speakers. An additional option for audio listening in to dian-in Toll-Free: 1-855-247-4312, Passcode: 8482036
More informaiton and a schedule of additional open house and webinar events is available at pge.com/wildfiresafety.