A regular meeting of the Sonoma City Council will be held on Wednesday, December 14th at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda, including a special presentation to retiring Police Chief Orlando Rodriguez, an introduction to our new Police Chief Brandon Cutting, presentations and items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar is:
- Resolution Appointing Wayne Wirick as Acting City Manager from December 5, 2022, through January 1, 2023
- A Resolution Approving the Conditions for Operations of Sonoma’s Tuesday Night Market 2023 Market Season and Vendor Stall Fee Pricing
- Approve dates for City Manager candidate interviews, authorizing the Interim City Manager to approve the Recruitment Brochure
- A Resolution Approving the 2023 City Council Meeting Calendar
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. This is a “hybrid meeting” in that those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at firstname.lastname@example.org or by attending the meeting in person and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future Sonoma City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Council. It will not be read during the meeting.