A regular meeting of Sonoma City Council will be held on Wednesday, February 19th at 6:00 pm. The full agenda and staff reports including presentations and items on the consent calendar can be found on our CivicWeb Portal. Items for consideration on the regular calendar include:
- Item 5.1:
- Discuss, Consider, and Possibly Take Action Regarding Additional Security and Enforcement near the Field of Dreams, Input and Process for Updates to the Safe Parking Program and the City’s Memorandum of Understanding with Sonoma Overnight Support, and to Initiate Planning for Location Search for Alternative Homeless Facilities and Services.
- Review and Appoint Council Members to an Ad-Hoc Sub-Committees for Safe Parking Program and the Location Search for Alternative Homeless Facilities efforts and other sub-committees as needed.
- Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Contract for Security Services and for other Related Expenses and Authorize Budget Allocation for up to $35,000 for FY 19/20
- Receive Presentation and Discuss the Status of the City’s 2019-2024 Capital Improvement Program Projects
- Receive and File the Quarterly Investment Report for the Quarter Ending December 31, 2019
- Review and Accept the City of Sonoma’s Fiscal Year 2017/18 Audited Financial Statements, Governance Letter, Auditor’s Internal Control Letter and Responsible Official’s Responses and the Auditor’s Appropriations Limit Report
- Receive and Discuss Updated Street Pavement Condition Index Report
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. If you would like to receive future meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.