The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, January 17, at 6 pm. View the full agenda and staff reports here.
Agenda items include:
- Proclamation declaring the month of January as National Mentoring Month.
- Public Hearing, discussion and possible adoption and an extension of an interim urgency ordinance imposing a moratorium on wine tasting facilities in the Plaza Retail Overlay District.
- City Council Workshop #1 on pricing and water rate setting policy options and strategies for the 2018 Water Rate Study.
- Discussion and possible action on a request by Mayor Agrimonti to 1) change the name of the Community Meeting Room to Council Chambers; and 2) change the title of Mayor Pro Tem to Vice Mayor.
- Mayor’s Annual assignment of Council Members to various boards and committees.