CORRECTION: Original post title included an incorrect meeting date. The meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 19th, not January 18th.
A regular meeting of the Sonoma City Council will be held on Wednesday, January 19th at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda including items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- Selection of the 2022 City of Sonoma Alcalde
- Council comments Regarding the Alternatives Report for the Sonoma Development Center Specific Plan
- an Urgency Ordinance Amending the Sonoma Municipal Code to Add Section 19.50.140 – Timeshares
- Mayor’s Assignment of Council Members to Various Boards and Committees
The meeting will be held virtually and can be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. Those interested in participating can do so virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at email@example.com or by attending the meeting in person or virtually on Zoom and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch
To receive future Sonoma City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Committee. It will not be read during the meeting.