A regular, in-person-only meeting of the Sonoma City Council will be held on Wednesday, June 1st at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda including items on the consent calendar and public hearing on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- Introduction of Campaign Contribution Limitations Ordinance.
- Vacant Parcel Tax in the City of Sonoma.
- Sonoma Al Fresco Program (Parklets):
- 1) Continue the Program and Develop Comprehensive Parklet Design Guidelines;
- 2) End the Program on October 31, 2022.
- Implementation of a Residential Permit Parking Program (RPPP) in the residential neighborhood of Broadway and Clay Street.
- Address Existing Traffic Conditions at the intersection of East Napa Street and Fifth Street East.
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. This is an “in-person only meeting” in that those interested in participating can do so in person or by emailing comments ahead of the meeting (see below). There will not be any virtual participation option.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at email@example.com or by attending the meeting in person and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future Sonoma City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Council. It will not be read during the meeting.