A regular meeting of the Sonoma City Council will be held on Monday, June 21st at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda to view presentations including a presentation regarding the July 4th Fireworks Show from Fire Chief Akre and items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal.
Public hearing items to be considered:
- FY 20/21 City of Sonoma Operating and Capital Improvement Budget
- Updating the City of Sonoma Fee Schedule Based on the FY 21/22 Operating Budget
- Declaring a Stage 2 Mandatory Conservation Water Shortage for the City of Sonoma Water Service Area
- Fire Impact Fee for New Development within the City Limits
The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- Filling an Upcoming Vacancy on the Sonoma City Council
- Selection of New Mayor & Vice Mayor
- Refinancing of Previously issued Tax Allocation Bonds
- Casa Grande Parking Lot (off of 1st Street E)
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. Those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
We want to hear from you!
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at firstname.lastname@example.org or by attending the meeting in person or virtually on Zoom and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future Sonoma City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Committee. It will not be read during the meeting.