Public hearings will include two items that were continued from the meeting of Monday, June 21st:
- FY 20/21 City of Sonoma Operating and Capital Improvement Budget
- Updating the City of Sonoma Fee Schedule Based on the FY 21/22 Operating Budget
Items also on the agenda include:
- Quarterly Agenda Planning
- Discussion, Consideration, and Possible Introduction of an Ordinance to remove a residency requirement for the City Manager
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. This is a “hybrid meeting” in that those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
We want to hear from you!
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at email@example.com or by attending the meeting in person or virtually on Zoom and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future Sonoma City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Committee. It will not be read during the meeting.