A regular meeting of the Sonoma City Council will be held on Monday, June 7 at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda to view presentations including the ‘Celebrate Sonoma’ recognition of Lili and Logan Harvey, items on the consent calendar and public hearing on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- Potential Broadway Safety Improvements and Potential Restriping Request for Caltrans Consideration as Part of State Route 12 Pavement Rehabilitation Project
- Sonoma Garbage Collectors’ Contract for Solid Waste Collection Within the City and 2021-22 Refuse Rates
- Filling an Upcoming Vacancy on the Sonoma City Council, Either by Appointment or by Calling a Special Election
- Resolution Adopting an Employment Agreement with the City Manager
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. Those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
We want to hear from you!
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at firstname.lastname@example.org or by attending the meeting in person or virtually on Zoom and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future Sonoma City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Committee. It will not be read during the meeting.