A regular meeting of the Sonoma City Council will be held on Monday, May 17 at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda to view items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- Parking Strategies in the Sonoma Downtown/Plaza Area
- Future City Council meetings as the COVID-19 Pandemic Ends
- Presentation on Preliminary City Budget and Capital Improvement Program (CIP) for FY 2021-22 including 5-Year Forecast
- Fire Impact Fee Requiring New Residential and Commercial Development to (In Whole or In Part) Cover the Cost of New Equipment and New Facilities Resulting from Increased Service Responsibilities
We want to hear from you!
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at email@example.com or by attending the virtual meeting and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Keep In Touch!
To receive future Sonoma City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Committee. It will not be read during the meeting.