A regular meeting of the Sonoma City Council will be held on Wednesday, November 17th at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda including a presentation recognizing Deputy Steve Lucchetti for his service to the City of Sonoma, a presentation Recognizing the Sonoma Ecology Center “Earthlings” Club and items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- Resolution Reciting the Facts of the General Municipal Election held on November 2, 2021, Declaring the Result and such Other Matters as Required by Law and Thereby Determining that Sandra Lowe has been Elected to the Office of the City Council of the City of Sonoma
- Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Contract with AECOM to Prepare Appropriate Environmental Review Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act
- Ordinance Amending Sonoma Municipal Code Chapter 7 by Adding Chapter 7.10 and Modifying Current Chapter 7.08 to Comply with State Recycling Law SB 1383
- Two Resolutions Approving Commercial Cannabis Retail Business Regulations in Order to Open a Request for Proposal Process (RFP) for a Second Retail Storefront Commercial Cannabis Business in the City
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. Those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at firstname.lastname@example.org or by attending the meeting in person or virtually on Zoom and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch
To receive future Sonoma City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Committee. It will not be read during the meeting.