A regular meeting of the Sonoma City Council will be held on Wednesday, November 2nd th at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda, including presentations, public hearings, and items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- A Resolution Denying an Appeal of the Planning Commission’s Action to Approve Resolution # 12 – 2022 – A replacement Resolution will be presented at the Meeting – A copy can be reviewed here.
- A Resolution Accepting the Resignation of Jeffrey Walter as City Attorney and appointing David Ruderman as City Attorney
- City Historian Appointment Policy
- Establishment of a Protocol Chief
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. This is a “hybrid meeting” in that those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at email@example.com or by attending the meeting in person and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future Sonoma City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Council. It will not be read during the meeting.