A regular meeting of the Sonoma City Council will be held on Wednesday, February 16th at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda including items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- Receive Update Report from Sonoma Overnight Support (SOS) and City Staff on the Status of Finding a Temporary or Permanent New Location for the Safe Parking Program and Provide Direction to Staff, As Appropriate.
- Discussion, Consideration, and Possible Action Regarding the following CSEC Recommendations:
- a) Creation of a New Climate Action Committee,
- b) Revisions to the City’s Special Events Policy,
- c) Proposed Restructuring of the Duties of the Tree Committee,
- d) Installation of Bike Racks in the Plaza Park,
- e) Future Meeting Schedule for the CSEC, and
- f) Retention of Existing Plaza Park Policies (e.g., No Dogs Allowed).
The meeting will be held virtually and can be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. Those interested in participating can do so virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at email@example.com or by attending the meeting in person or virtually on Zoom and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch
To receive future Sonoma City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Council. It will not be read during the meeting.