A regular meeting of the Community Services and Environment Commission (CSEC) will be held on Wednesday, May 12th at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda including items on consent and staff reports on our CivicWeb Portal. The regular items to be considered are:
- Presentation: Paper Waste Reduction Program Proposal
- Presentation: The Current Market for Plastic Recycling
- Presentation and Update on the SB 1383 Education and Outreach Program
- Update from CSEC Representative to the Joint Standing Climate Action Subcommittee
We want to hear from you!
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at email@example.com or by attending the virtual meeting and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Keep In Touch!
To receive future meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Committee. It will not be read during the meeting.