The County of Sonoma, Energy and Sustainability Division is pleased to announce the latest workshops in an on-going series for those interested in learning more about the benefits of making improvements that will help make your home or business more resilient.
The workshops cover a range of topics including evaluating energy use, making a project plan, funding your projects, solar photovoltaics and battery storage, water conservation, wildfire safety, and converting to electric at home. In addition to the workshops for homeowners, we are happy to announce that we have also added a workshop for non-residential companies that would like to learn about resources that can help businesses be more energy efficient and sustainable.
Presentations will also include information about financing and other resources such as rebates and incentives to get your projects started.
To register, please click on the workshops below that you would like to attend.
- Wildfire Safety – How Resilient is Your Home, Wednesday, October 27th, 10:30-11:30 am
- Solar Power and Battery Back-up Basics, Wednesday, November 3rd, 10:30-11:30 am
- Conserving Water to Combat Drought, Wednesday, November 10th, 10:30-11:30 am
- Be Sustainable – a free business workshop, Wednesday, November 17th, 10:30-11:30 am
- Ser Sostenible: un taller gratis para empresas, Wednesday, November 17th, 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Saving Energy at Home, Wednesday, December 1st, 10:30-11:30 am
- Funding Your Projects – Rebates and Financing, Wednesday, December 8th, 10:30-11:30 am
For more information or to RSVP directly, call 707-565-6470 or email GSenergy@sonoma-county.org