2023 Valley of the Moon Vintage Festival Poster Contest Submission Form
Free to Enter! The deadline is August 4, 2023.
The winning artist will receive a $250 honorarium and two Legends Dinner tickets on the Vintage Festival’s opening night, Friday, September 29, at B.R. Cohn Winery. The winning art will be the official event poster of the 126th Valley of the Moon Vintage Festival, featured as an auction item at the Legends Dinner and available for purchase beginning during Saturday’s Daytime Festival.
- Please upload a jpg, png, or pdf of your work.
- Portrait orientation at 18″ W x 24″ H.
- Submissions for physical compositions (watercolor, mixed media, etc.) can be a photo image of the actual piece.
Your poster art must include the following:
- The words “Valley of the Moon Vintage Festival.”
- The Sonoma Valley Vintners and Growers Alliance logo
- This year’s festival dates – September 29 & 30, 2023
- An image of the original art must be submitted via the online form on the City of Sonoma website for selection. Posters will be reproduced to size 18”x24”. Once the winner is selected, the original art must be submitted and will be auctioned at the event.
Print File Specifications:
The winning piece will require print-ready artwork—18 “x24″ final print size at 300 dpi. The preferred file type is a PDF – but it can also be submitted as PSD or TIF file. Please include 1/4” bleed on all sides. If the winning submission is a physical piece (ex: watercolor, mixed media, etc.), the winning artist will be contacted to have the piece scanned for print.