TOT and TID Monthly Form – September 2019

Finance

August 9, 2019
  • XLSX
  • 39 KB

Download

Beginning September 1, 2019, Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) collection will increase to 13% while the Sonoma Tourism Improvement District (STID) rate will remain at 2%.  The updated combined TOT and STID collection rate will therefore be 15%.  All room bookings will be subject to the increase, even if the reservation was made prior to September 1, 2019.  Room rentals for stays on or after September 1, 2019, but paid in full by August 31, 2019, will be exempt from the increased rate and will be assessed the current 12% TOT.

 

Close window