The first meeting of the newly formed Climate Action Commission (CAC) will be held on Wednesday, February 8th at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda, including items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- Election of the Chair and Vice-Chair
- Presentation of the Draft Climate Action Report
- Discuss and Consider Next Steps in Climate Action Planning
- Creation of Ad Hoc Subcommittees
Meetings are held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can be viewed on channel 27 or the City’s CivicWeb portal. These are “hybrid meetings” in that those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at email@example.com or by attending the meeting in person and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future CAC meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Commission. It will not be read during the meeting.