City Council Meeting
6:00pm - 9:00pm City Council Chambers
177 First Street West, Sonoma, CA 95476
A regular meeting of the Sonoma City Council will be held on Monday, January 23rd at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda, including items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- Report from the City’s Homelessness Consultant Including an Update on the Current State of Homeless Services in Sonoma Valley and a Resolution Authorizing a Six Month Agreement for Homeless Strategic Planning and By-Name List Community Case Conferencing Services
- Resolution Authorizing a Professional Services Agreement with Ann Baker Landscape Architecture Services
- Mayor’s Assignment of Council Members to Various Boards and Committees
- Appointments to the City of Sonoma Planning Commission, Climate Action Commission, Cultural & Fine Arts Commission, Design Review and Historical Preservation Commission, Parks, Recreation, and Open Space Commission, and Traffic Safety Committee
Meetings are held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can be viewed on channel 27 or the City’s CivicWeb portal. These are “hybrid meetings” in that those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at firstname.lastname@example.org or by attending the meeting in person and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Commission. It will not be read during the meeting.