6:00pm Council Chambers
177 First Street West, Sonoma, CA 95476
A regular meeting of the City of Sonoma Climate Action Commission will be held on Wednesday, April 12th at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda, including items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar include:
- Presentation and Discussion of Recommended Climate Actions for City Council Consideration
- Presentations of Priority Climate Actions by the Ad Hoc Subcommittees
- Buildings & Solid Waste
- Water & Carbon Sequestration
- Government Operations
- Presentation and Discussion of the Community Engagement Ad Hoc Subcommittee
- Discussion and Selection of CAC’s Recommended Priority Climate Actions for the May 17 City Council Presentation
- Climate Smart Tourism and Parking in Sonoma
Meetings are held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can be viewed on channel 27 or the City’s CivicWeb portal. These are “hybrid meetings” in that those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments online using the public comment form found on the Citizen Engagement page of the CivicWeb meetings portal, or by attending the meeting in person and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be for review by the public and the Commission. It will not be read during the meeting.