A regular meeting of the Community Services and Environment Commission (CSEC) will be held virtually on Wednesday, February 9th at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda including items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- Update from CSEC Representatives to the Joint Standing Climate Action Subcommittee
- A) The Role and Responsibilities of the CSEC Regarding the Climate Action Plan,
- B) Plaza Park Special Event Permit Process,
- C) The Proposed Restructure of the Tree Committee,
- D) Improvements Such as Bikes Racks in and Around the Plaza Park,
- E) Future Meeting Schedule for the CSEC, and
- F) Policies for the Plaza Park such as No Dogs
The meeting will be held virtually and can be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. Those interested in participating can do so virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at firstname.lastname@example.org or by attending the meeting virtually on Zoom and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch
To receive future CSEC meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Commission. It will not be read during the meeting.