6:00pm Council Chambers
177 First Street West, Sonoma, CA 95476
A regular meeting of the City of Sonoma Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, August 18th at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda including items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The items to be considered on the regular calendar are:
- 6th Cycle Public Review Draft Housing Element
- Use Permit and Design Review for Use Permit and Design Review applications for a change of use from a preschool into a chiropractic office, coffee roaster, and coffee house located at 991 Broadway
- Resolution to establish a wine tasting facility and wine tasting bar with additional 8 outdoor seats by approving a Wine Tasting Use Permit located at 380 First Street West
- Recommending to the City Council the Introduction of an Ordinance Amending the Sonoma Municipal Code Title 19 to amend Section 19.10 (Zones and Allowable Uses); Section 19.52.030 (Concurrent Permit Processing); and Chapter 19.92 (Definitions)
- Recommending to the City Council the Introduction of an Ordinance Amending the Sonoma Municipal Code Amending Title 19, Chapter 19.12 (Streetscape) to add new Section 19.12.030 (Private Road and Driveway Standards), Amending Chapter 19.48 (Parking and Loading Standards), and Amending Chapter 19.92 (Definitions) to align roadway standards with Sonoma County Fire Code and clarify various definitions related to development projects
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. This is a “hybrid meeting” in that those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at firstname.lastname@example.org or by attending the meeting in person and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future Sonoma City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Council. It will not be read during the meeting.