Family Bike Workshops are for families with kids learning to ride on the road. Families will learn to safely navigate the streets in a variety of situations through fun, skill building activities and an instructional neighborhood ride.
- Lane positioning and riding in the same direction as cars on the road
- Intersection right-of-way and crossings
- Obeying stop signs and traffic lights
- Hand signals
- Handling skills for safe riding
REQUIRED: Advance Registration at www.bikesonoma.org/ family-bike-workshops (space is limited)
QUESTIONS: email@example.com or 707-545-0153
- Bikes must be in working order.
- All cyclists must have a helmet to participate.
- Kids must be able to ride a two-wheel bicycle; younger children may participate in bike-seats, trailers, or trail-a-bikes.
Need a helmet or bike adjustment? Free helmets and/or free minor adjustments available, by request, to registered participants.