The Springs Food Pantry has been relocated to St. Leo’s Church. The Food Pantry will be open two days a week for at least the next four weeks as follows: Tuesdays, (starting Oct. 24) from 5 to 7 pm and Saturdays from noon to 2 pm. The address for St. Leo’s is 601 Agua Caliente Rd.
The Redwood Empire Food Bank will be distributing “fire boxes” and additional food to people impacted by the fire. The pantry will operate as a drive-through. Drivers will be asked to provide some personal information on a clip board, and sign an affidavit stating that they are receiving the food as a result of the fire. With that complete, they will open their trunk and the food will be loaded by volunteers. Donations of non-perishable food will be accepted at St. Leo’s, storage space provided. Large donations will need to be coordinated with Greg Dipaulo, (609) 744-1877.