This event has been canceled.
The family bike workshop led by the Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition is for families with kids learning to ride on the road. Families will learn to safely navigate the streets in a variety of situations through fun, skill-building activities and an instructional neighborhood ride.
- Lane Positioning and riding in the same direction as cars on the road
- Intersection right-of-way and crossings
- Obeying stop signs and traffic lights
- Hand signals
- Handling skills for safe riding
- Bikes must be in working order
- All cyclists must have a helmet to participate
- Kids must be able to ride a two-wheel bicycle; younger children may participate in bike-seats, trailers, or trail-a-bikes
Advance Registration Required (space is limited): www.bikesonoma.org/family-bike-workshops
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-545-0153
Need a helmet or bike adjustment? Low-cost and/or loaner helmets and/or free minor adjustments are available, by request, by registered participants.