The Sonoma Police Department invites business owners, managers and employees to attend a free seminar presented by the Sonoma County Department of Health Services on Monday, January 29, 2018 from 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Sonoma Police Department at 175 First Street West, Sonoma.
The Sonoma Police Department and Sonoma County Department of Health Services encourages owners, managers and employees of licensed establishments to ensure alcohol is served and sold responsibly. Information included in the training includes:
- California State ABC laws and regulation
- Local city and county alcohol ordinances
- Civil, criminal and administrative liability
- Preventing/refusing sales/service to minors and obviously intoxicated patrons
- Checking legally acceptable forms of identification
Responsible beverage service trained employees can help businesses
- Prevent property damage
- Lower the cost of insurance premiums
- Provide a safe work environment
- Improve customer service, satisfaction and safety
- Keep the community safe by presenting alcohol abuse, drunk driving and underage drinking
There is no cost to attend. Pre-registration is required. All trainings are 4 hours and are appropriated for both on- and off-sale establishments. Space is limited. To register email Donna.Newman-Fields@sonoma-county.org or call (707) 565-6617.