Are you a homeowner anywhere in Napa or Sonoma Counties?
Register here today for a roundtable webinar conversation on Thursday, Dec 2 @ 6 pm about Accessory Dwelling Units (also known as granny flats, backyard cottages, garage conversions, and more) covering:
- Government agencies: Who’s Who & What Do They Do with ADUs?
- How to Deal with Utilities (energy, well, septic, etc.)
- Permit Fees: What are they?
- Budget & financing
- How are ADUs “eco-friendly”?
- New developments in ADU construction
- YOUR ADU questions, answered live!
Presented by the Napa Sonoma ADU Center, a nonprofit organization fiscally sponsored by Napa Valley Community Foundation with support from Community Foundation Sonoma County.
**Spanish language translation will be provided via Zoom. Se proporcionará interpretación al español a través de Zoom.**