Napa Sonoma ADU Center is hosting two webinars to help guide homeowners through the process of building an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU). Learn more about each webinar below.
Tuesday, December 15 | Building ADUs in Napa & Sonoma Counties: Live Audience Q&A Session (Register here)
- Key ADU tips: We’ll build on the information we shared in our October ADUs 101 Webinar (available to view on-demand here) based on our work with homeowners on real-world ADU projects in Napa and Sonoma Counties
- Why you should build your ADU now: We’ll share concrete reasons why you’ll benefit (financially and otherwise!) from starting your ADU project now, and not later
- Extended live audience Q&A session: We’ll cover your questions on ADU garage conversions, prefab versus stick build construction, utility connections, septic & water, and any other questions you show up with!
Wednesday, January 27 | How to Finance Your ADU for Homeowners in Napa & Sonoma Counties (Register here!)
Featuring local & state ADU financing experts including local lenders who can help you with concrete information, tips, and advice to help make your ADU project a success. Here’s the agenda:
- What are the different ways to finance an ADU?
- What are the pros and cons of the different ADU financing options?
- What do I do next to get started with financing my ADU?
ABOUT THE NAPA SONOMA ADU CENTER
The mission of the Napa Sonoma ADU Center is to help homeowners build ADUs. We believe that by building an ADU, you’re investing in the future of your community. ADUs not only benefit homeowners but help the community by addressing the housing challenges in Napa and Sonoma Counties. Learn more →