Drought is Here - A mandatory 20% reduction in water use is currently in effect for City of Sonoma Water Customers.

Report Issue: Pot Hole

Use this form to report potholes within the City of Sonoma. To report a pot hole outside of the City of Sonoma limits but within the County of Sonoma call: 707-565-2231

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • :
  • Name * Required
  • Pot hole location * Required
  • Please include location details if street address does not apply.
Close window