How can I get copies of permits, building/house plans or other permit related documents?

Copies of permits and other related permit documentation on file may be obtained by requesting the documents at Sonoma City Hall and paying the requisite copying fee. A person requesting copies of plans and other documentation prepared by registered professionals may be viewed at City Hall but not copied until after an Affidavit Requesting Copies of Plans is completed, the design professional notified and the requirements of Section 19851 of the California Health & Safety Code are met.

Close window