How do I get a copy of a police report?

Depending upon the nature of the case, reports will be released at the discretion of the
Records Personnel. You must be an involved party and named in the report.
You will need: photo ID, case number. You may call 707-996-3602 or come to our office
during business hours Monday – Friday 9am-5pm to request a report.

Close window