How do I report water waste in my community?

Everyone can do their part to use water wisely, but some people need a friendly reminder.

If you observe water waste or would like to alert the City of a concern, please contact the City of Sonoma Public Works Department.

To report water waste outside of the City of Sonoma water service area on the Marin-Sonoma water-saving partnership website.

Close window