Drought is Here - A mandatory 20% reduction in water use is currently in effect for City of Sonoma Water Customers.

How do I report a barking dog?

To report continuous and unprovoked barking or howling, call the Police Department business office at (707)996-3602, Monday – Friday 9am- 5pm.  All other times call non-emergency dispatch at (707)996-3601.


Close window