Drought is Here - A mandatory 20% reduction in water use is currently in effect for City of Sonoma Water Customers.

How do I report a problem with a street light?

Contact the Public Works Department at 938-3332. Report the address and/or the location. If possible provide the number that is located midway on the pole. Allow two weeks for repairs.

Close window