How do I stop my water service?

Customers wishing to disconnect water service must complete a Water Turn Off Form and submit it to City Hall, No. 1 The Plaza, Sonoma, CA 95476. You may also e-mail a signed copy of the water turn off form to the Finance Department at , however; it is the customer’s responsibility to confirm receipt of turn off applications sent via email. Staff will make make every effort to terminate service on the requested date. Service will not be disconnected on Fridays, over the weekends or on holidays. For further inquiry, please call the Water Department at (707) 933-2244 or (707) 938-3681.

Please complete all necessary fields including:

  • requested termination date
  • service address
  • forwarding address
  • telephone number where you may be contacted in case of questions

Following disconnection of service, a final bill will be sent out which typically takes about two weeks to process.

Close window