I want to organize a public protest; do I need a permit?

The City of Sonoma does not require a use permit for public protest being held on City property. However, advance knowledge of a protest helps the City prepare for any possible situations that might arise due to the public protest. If you are planning a protest please contact the Lisa Janson (415) 259-9458 or Rebekah Barr, City Clerk (707) 933-2216.

Close window