A regular meeting of the Sonoma City Council will be held on Wednesday, August 17th at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda including presentations recognizing Toby Ford-Monroe, Mason Matulaitis, and Nate Jordan for their Heroic Efforts in Saving the Life of Mikey Serbicki, and also Bob and Kristy Brindleyfor their Contributions to the Community with the Installation of the AED SaveStations at the Sonoma Valley High School and items on the consent calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. The item to be considered on the regular calendar is:
- Discussion, Consideration, and Possible Direction to
- 1) Allocate the Required Funding and Staffing to Develop a Revised Parklet Program 2.0.
- 2) Determine if Developing a Revised Program Should Wait Until Spring 2023 to Evaluate Covid-19 Impacts During the Upcoming Winter;
- 3) Require Parklets Remaining after October 31, 2022, to Meet ADA Requirements and Established Standards for Parklets with a Platform; and
- 4) Expand the Scope of Work to Include the Sonoma Plaza Master Plan Process
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. This is a “hybrid meeting” in that those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments by e-mail* at email@example.com or by attending the meeting in person and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future Sonoma City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Council. It will not be read during the meeting.