A regular meeting of Sonoma City Council will be held on Monday, January 14 at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda and staff reports including the Special Closed Session, Presentations and Consent Calendar on our CivicWeb Portal. Items to be considered on the regular schedule by City Council are:
- Selecting the 2019 City of Sonoma Alcalde
- Appointments to the City of Sonoma Community Service & Environmental Commission, Design Review and Historic Preservation Commission, Cultural & Fine Arts Commission, and Traffic Safety Committee
- Regulations on Wine Tasting Facilities in the City including Restrictions for the Plaza Retail Overlay District
- Updating the City’s Reserve Policies for the General Fund and Water Utility Fund
- Appointments for Ad-Hoc Council Sub-Committees Focusing on Council Initiatives
- Mayor’s Annual Assignment of Council Members to Various Boards and Committees
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. If you would like to receive future meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.