The California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services, FEMA, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the County of Sonoma, and City of Santa Rosa will all come together for a Recovery & Rebuilding Town Hall Saturday, January 13, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at the Santa Rosa High School Gymnasium at 1235 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa. The Town Hall will be an opportunity for residents to receive updated information on debris removal and what to expect during the rebuilding process in the months to come.
Topics that will be covered at the Town Hall include:
- Status update on debris removal and timeline from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
- Status update on watershed protection and flood prevention in fire-impacted areas
- Status update on state and federal financial assistance for recovery and rebuilding
- Briefing from FEMA and the California Office of Emergency Services on long-term temporary housing: Transitioning families into long-term temporary housing
- The Year Ahead: Rebuilding our Communities – information from the County of Sonoma and City of Santa Rosa to help residents be successful in their rebuilding efforts in 2018 and beyond
Elected officials including Congressmen Mike Thompson & Jared Huffman, State Senators Mike McGuire & Bill Dodd and State Assemblymembers Jim Wood, Cecilia Aguiar-Curry & Marc Levine, and members of the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors and Santa Rosa City Council will all be in attendance.
For More Information call 707-565-3040 or mail: SonomaCountyJIC@sonoma-county.org
Sign up to receive Sonoma County Recovers updates.