A study session of financial reserve policies will take place at the special meeting of the Sonoma City Council at 5:00pm. See the full agenda and staff reports.
Following the study session, a regular meeting of Sonoma City Council will be held at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda and staff reports. Items on the regular calendar to be considered by the City Council include:
- THIS ITEM WILL BE CONTINUED TO A DATE CERTAIN DETERMINED AT THE MEETING – Appeal of the Planning Commission’s Approval of the Gateway Mixed-Use Development, 870 Broadway
- Request from Sonoma Valley Chamber of Commerce for the City Support for the Inaugural Sonoma Art Walk Reoccurring Event Series
- The 2017-18 Annual Report of the Sonoma Tourism Improvement District
- Annual Report from Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau
- Specifications for the 2018 Citywide Slurry Seal Project No. 1801
A public hearing to consider proposed increases in the City’s rates and charges for water service will be held as part of the regular meeting (See Item 5.1 on the agenda under ‘Public Hearing’). If the City Council approves, the proposed rates will be effective September 1, 2018.
The meetings and public hearing will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. If you would like to receive future meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.