Drought is Here - A mandatory 20% reduction in water use is currently in effect for City of Sonoma Water Customers.

FAQ Topic: Birth, Marriage, Death

How do I get a marriage license?

Birth, death, and marriage certificates are issued by the County of Sonoma Clerk-Recorder’s Office. Contact him on his website or by calling (707) 565-3800.

Close window