FAQ Topic: Business Licenses

How do I file for a liquor license?

To sell alcoholic beverages, you need a liquor license.¬†You can find information about buying a liquor license from the California Department of Alcohol & Beverage Control (ABC). The nearest local ABC office is in Santa Rosa. You can call them at (707) 576-2165. Your business may also need special review and approvals from the City … Continued

Close window