FAQ Topic: Report a Water Leak

How do I report a water leak?

For water service questions, to report a leak, or water quality issues, please call (707) 938-3681 for immediate assistance during normal business hours. To report a water leak outside normal business hours, please call the Sonoma Police Department dispatch (handled through the Sonoma County Sheriff’s office) at (707) 996-3601. They will contact a City utility … Continued

Close window