Sonoma’s Tuesday Night Market (STNM) presented by the City of Sonoma in partnership with the Sonoma Valley Chamber of Commerce is currently accepting vendor applications for the 2021 Tuesday Night Market season. The modified Tuesday Night Market will be located in the “Horseshoe” in front of Sonoma City Hall from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm starting on May 18th.
Due to Covid-19 protocols, the Tuesday Night Market will focus on the essential aspects of Agricultural Vendors only. If you are an Agricultural Vendor and would like to participate, please completely fill out the application form and read through the STNM Vendor Market Rules and Regulations.
In evaluating Agricultural Vendor applications to STNM, we consider the following criteria:
- Fresh, in-season, locally-grown produce, meats, fish or dairy products; small-scale, locally-based businesses;
- High-quality, affordable options for purchase;
- Compliance with all applicable local, county and state ordinances and permitting.
Agricultural Vendor stall fees are tiered, based on your business location:
- Within Sonoma city limits $25 per 10’x10’ stall;
- Within Sonoma Valley (south of Oakmont, north of Highway 37) $25;
- Outside of Sonoma Valley but within Sonoma County $25;
- Outside of Sonoma County $35.
Questions? Contact Market Manager Lisa Janson prior to submitting your application.
Mail or Deliver Application & Fee to:
Sonoma Valley Chamber of Commerce
Attn: STNM Market Advisory Committee
Sonoma, CA 95476
ABOUT SONOMA’S TUESDAY NIGHT MARKET
Sonoma’s Tuesday Night Market presented by the City of Sonoma in partnership with the Sonoma Valley Chamber of Commerce takes place every Tuesday evening from May through September in the historic Sonoma Plaza.
The main focus of Sonoma’s Tuesday Night Market is making fresh, healthy, locally-grown produce from small-scale farmers available to our community.