The 23rd Annual Sonoma City Party was held last night, August 1, 2019, behind Sonoma City Hall in the historic Sonoma Plaza to bring our local community together for fun, festivities and to celebrate our special town. The evening was filled with fantastic food, tasty drinks, and an abundance of community spirit. Live music by the Sonoma Free Spirits Gospel Choir, Dan Martin and the Noma Rocksteady Bandy, the Flaming O’s and Funk Fatale Band kept partygoers of all ages moving on a lively dance floor.
The city of Sonoma would like to extend our sincere appreciation to this year’s sponsors, without whom this event it would not have been possible. With their donations, the City was able to provide not only an evening of fun for the entire family, but they also helped produce a more environmentally friendly party by providing attendees with reusable options and replacing single-use plastics. Sponsors of the 23rd Annual Sonoma City Party include:
- GOLD SPONSORS: Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center and MacArthur Place Hotel & Spa
- CELEBRATING SPONSORS: North Bay Credit Union, Silveira Chevrolet, Sonoma Clean Power, and Sonoma Raceway
- SILVER SPONSOR: Redwood Credit Union
- NON-PROFIT SPONSORS: AMVETS, Native Sons of the Golden West Parlor #111, Soroptimists, Sonoma Valley United Youth Soccer Association and St. Andrew Presbyterian Church
- DONATIONS: Albini Family Vineyards, Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards, Highway 12 Vineyards & Winery, Kunde Family Winery, Lagunitas Brewing Company, WALT Wines, and Wellington Cellars
To all who attended, thank you too! This unique event is a long-standing tradition that celebrates Sonoma’s rich history, residents, businesses and non-profits and we couldn’t do it without you!
If your business or non-profit is interested in sponsoring or participating in the next Sonoma City Party, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.