A regular meeting of Sonoma City Council will be held on Monday, June 24th at 6:00 pm. View the full agenda and staff reports on our CivicWeb Portal. There are no items to be considered on the regular schedule, but there are several items on the consent calendar and Public Hearing.
Items on the Consent Calendar to be considered:
- Contracts with the Sonoma Ecology Center for Fiscal Year 2019-20 Maintenance and Management of the Montini Preserve/Sonoma Overlook Trail and the Nathanson Oxbow and Demonstration Garden
- Master Agreements with Moe Engineering, Inc. for Consultant Engineering Services and for Development Services
- Agreements with the Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau for Visitors Center Operations and Visitor Information Services
- Commercial Cannabis Businesses
- Monthly Financial Report
- Authorizing the Examination of Sales or Transactions and Use Tax Records
- Homeless Emergency Aid Program (HEAP) Grant Funding for the Renovation of the Haven Homeless Shelter and Navigation Center
Public Hearing Items include:
- Continued Public Hearing from June 3, 2019: Appeal of the Viviani Trust of the Planning Commission’s Action, Resolution No. 03-2019, a Resolution Relating to the Expiration/Vesting of a 2004 Use Permit for the Sonoma Cheese Factory Development Project
- Cannabis Regulations – Zoning Amendments
The meeting will be held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can also be viewed on channel 27 or on the City’s CivicWeb portal. If you would like to receive future meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.