6:00pm - 9:00pm
A regular meeting of the Sonoma City Council will be held on Wednesday, August 16th at 6:00 p.m. View the full agenda on our CivicWeb portal. While there are no items on the regular calendar, City Council will issue a proclamation in Honor of Women’s Equality Day and recognize the Sonoma Sister Cities Association Kaniv, Ukraine Committee on Receiving the Prestigious 2023 Sister Cities International Innovation in Humanitarian Assistance Award, as well as consider the following items on the consent calendar:
- A Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Contract with AECOM to Prepare Appropriate Environmental Review Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) for the 4th Street East & Brazil Street Hillside Residential Projects
- Appoint Alternate Donna Dambach as one of the City’s Regular Members of the Sonoma Valley Citizens Advisory Commission
- A Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Purchase Agreement for a New 2023 Chevy Tahoe 2WD Police Package Vehicle/Command Vehicle
- Adopt a Resolution Agreeing to Reimburse the County Sheriff for its Expenses Incurred in Executing and Performing Under a Two-Year Contract with FLOCK Safety for Automated License Plate Reader (ALPR) Products
Meetings are held at City Council Chambers at 177 First St. West and can be viewed on channel 27 or the City’s CivicWeb portal. These are “hybrid meetings” in that those interested in participating can do so in person or virtually on Zoom. Find out how to participate in virtual meetings here.
Submit a Comment
The public is encouraged to submit comments online* on our CivicWeb Portal by clicking on the “Public Comment” button at the top of the page or by attending the meeting in person and speaking during the public comment period for the agenda item.
Keep in Touch!
To receive future City Council meeting notifications via email, please subscribe on our CivicWeb portal.
* Per the City’s standard practice, any comments received prior to the commencement of the meeting will be uploaded to the public correspondence folder on the City’s CivicWeb Portal and available for review by the public and the Commission. It will not be read during the meeting.